Tests 13.1.0 devel build 5

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 7 23:53:47 EDT 2012

Hi,
I download the image for my XO-1 and found a few of problems:
-connect to wifi: my router have an encrypted network, and when I click on them to conenct,the "enter your password" window not appears.-the keyboard option in the "control panel" not works. If you click some times, the XO reboots!!-DESIGN: the cross of the GTK text box no are vertical centered (see attach image gtk_text_box.png)-the home, in the list view, sometimes shows an strange name of the activities (I think a badredraw.. I attach: home_list_view.png)-why the summary info no appears in the home list view yet?-in the journal: why don't have multi-select option? that is a good feature!
Regards!
Alan