Xo1.5 crashes

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 7 15:58:07 EDT 2012

Hello!
We have one XO 1.5 that have that problem.We used it for our ButiĆ” project. When plug an arduino board into the usb, the XO rebootsinstantanly. Now, with our PIC18F.. that it speak directly USB works perfectly!
The question: the problem is the usb conversion of the arduino board?Some devices speak serial, no usb direclty..
Regards!
Alan