qemu & wine experiments on ARM
martin at laptop.org
Fri Oct 5 09:53:07 EDT 2012
On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 6:53 AM, Reuben K. Caron <reuben at laptop.org> wrote:
> [reuben at koji3 ~]$ proot -Q wine/qemu-i386 mock/
> proot info: started
> sh-4.2$ ls
> sh: fork: Invalid argument
ok, so that's the fork . Avenues I can suggest.
- The proot folks have their own (old) qemu-user rpms. Maybe there's
a fixup in there. Grab them from the same dir I published proot in.
- Perhaps there is an NPTL bug (which I thought was stale, old info)
affecting fork(). If that's so, people claim that this patch
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/45206 fixes it. You'll want to
recompile qemu-user with this patch.
- The "dieter / raspberry pi" threads mention a patched qemu-user. Try find it?
Can't work on this myself today :-/
martin at laptop.org -- Software Architect - OLPC
- ask interesting questions
- don't get distracted with shiny stuff - working code first
More information about the Devel