Full-Duplex-(Sound)-mode in XO-1.75

Ajay Garg ajay at activitycentral.com
Tue Oct 2 04:04:58 EDT 2012

Hi all.

When I run

                                         "arecord | aplay"

on an XO-1, things work fine; I am able to hear back my own recorded sound
(as expected) :)

However, when I repeat the process on an XO-1.75, I do not hear back any

Music files (and other already recorded sounds) play well in general on the
It is only when the recording is done simultaneously, that the sound is not

Is it due to the lack of full-duplex-(sound)-mode in XO-1.75?
If yes, is there a plan to activate it? Or may be some other way to have it

Will be grateful for any lights on this :)

Ajay Garg
Dextrose Developer
Activity Central: http://activitycentral.com