F18/os4 on XO-1 [Devel Digest, Vol 79, Issue 37]

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 01:45:53 EDT 2012

--- On Mon, 10/1/12, Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org> wrote:

From: Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org>
Subject: Re: F18/os4 on XO-1 [Devel Digest, Vol 79, Issue 37]
To: "Yioryos Asprobounitis" <mavrothal at yahoo.com>
Cc: devel at lists.laptop.org
Date: Monday, October 1, 2012, 12:10 AM

I do not have an XO-4 but I tried 31004 on XO-1 and XO-1.75 and besides some, I assume Gtk3 related, sugar issues present in both machines, there are some XO-1-specific issues.

Record activity freezes the machine to the point that it needs a hard reboot.

Browse crashes almost in every site but the home screen and google.

In xo-1 and xo-1.75 or only in one of them?

The little list has "XO-1 only" issues.More general Sugar issues is the hover vs right-click, in home/list view/journal screens that is very confusing if you use right click, and probably the OLPC #12132