13.1.0 development build 14 released

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Sat Nov 24 19:52:41 EST 2012

I looked at os14 this weekend on XO-1.75 and XO-4 (as well as looked at
os12 on XO-1 and XO-1.5 in the past).

In general the builds are getting to be reasonably stable, although still a
bit rough around the edges.  I did not see any XO-1.75 or XO-4
manufacturing test issues with os12 or os13.

XO-4 audio & suspend/resume support still needs to finish being
implemented, along with the accelerated/rotatable video driver.

Abiword still crashes on ARM (#12311).  I also had Write crash once with a
Segmentation fault when touching the screen of a XO-4, but I need to
reproduce this with core dumps.

Something to consider taking is a new version of Measure as the frequency
display mode broke (SL #4254).   This already should be fixed in git.

---
SJG