[Sugar-devel] [TRANSIENT ISSUE] 3G-Modem not being recognised

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Nov 22 20:32:40 EST 2012

I downloaded 13.1.0 os14 for XO-1.75 and tested for your problem about
ten times, and it never happened.

I don't know if there was a fix, or if your USB flash drive is somehow
unique.

I suggest you try testing os14, or dig deeper into why cdc_ether is
not starting.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/