[Sugar-devel] [TRANSIENT ISSUE] 3G-Modem not being recognised

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Nov 21 01:43:21 EST 2012

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:01:07PM +0530, Ajay Garg wrote:
> I am downloading os12 for XO-1.75 so that I can update with the
> results on the latest image.

That's nice.  Still, I'm interested if turning off automatic power
management solves the problem for you ... with the build you already
have.

> Please provide me about 5-6 hours (I have 56KBPS download-speed
> connection).

Good, additional justification for finding a way to make our build
files much smaller.  ;-}  It takes me a while too.

(I used to split a file in two pieces using a remote shell account and
download over two 56 kbps modems.  Now I use a 3 mbps HSPA service.)

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/