[TRANSIENT ISSUE] 3G-Modem not being recognised

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 22:59:43 EST 2012

Ajay, folks,

please indicate OS version, XO model, steps to repro (even if
intermittent), and collect kernel logs so we can see WTH is going on.

Otherwise we can only say "maybe" and speculate -- good stuff for idle
converstation at a bar, but not productive if you want to see the
problem diagnosed and solved...

cheers,

martin