13.1.0 development build 12 released

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Nov 16 19:29:14 EST 2012

Sure.

You won't have seen an Open Firmware upgrade for two possible reasons:

1.  automatic upgrades were turned off, even though the function is
normally turned on, reason being preservation of the XO-4 A2
prototypes,

2.  Q7B01 may have had a problem with automatic upgrade that has since
been fixed.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/