13.1.0 development build 10 released

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Fri Nov 9 09:56:03 EST 2012

I looked at os10 on XO-1.5 and XO-4 with Q7B05.

The build generally works.  The Sugar pop-menus place items a bit closer
together though, which is not good for touch usage.

There still is no XO-4 sound support.

You can see other Sugar systems in the network view but as soon as you
share an activity the sharing user disappears.

As Yioryos noted for os9, Abiword crashes on ARM but does not crash on x86
systems.

The hang exiting GNOME seems to be related to some sort of CPU
spinning/race/unclean shutdown between gnome-session (using 2/3 of CPU) and
maliit-server (using 1/3 of CPU).   On the x86 builds without Maliit
installed there is no delay exiting GNOME.