13.1.0 development build 10 released

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 22:34:29 EST 2012

You are free to unsuscribe from this list:

Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 19:31:31 -0800
Subject: RE: 13.1.0 development build 10 released
From: strawbridgenathan at gmail.com
To: alanjas at hotmail.com
CC: devel at lists.laptop.org; dsd at laptop.org

Cease all emails to me and immediately remove me from all future emails.
Strawbridge
On Nov 8, 2012 7:29 PM, "Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn" <alanjas at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
Quick tests:

- In the "neighborhood" when you click on AP with password, not appears the window
to enter the password. If you make a right click and select "connect" (that I supose thatcontinues being "connect" because only see a black frame) the window appears.
Attach "neighborhood.png"In the shell appears some error of this.. attach the log file..

HOW TO FIX:

file: "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/jarabe/desktop/networkviews.py"
line:  648change:
 _palette_

by:
 _palette

And Works!!   ;-)

- Copy an entry to a Pendrive (or similar). Continues with problem. No copy!
If you use the secondary menu: copy to.. it works..

- The activities works.. I'm only check the basic..

Regards!
Alan

Devel at lists.laptop.org