13.1.0 development build 9 released

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 5 11:02:38 EST 2012

On 4 Nov 2012, at 11:08, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:

> A new 13.1.0 development build is available:
>
> http://build.laptop.org/13.1.0/os9
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/13.1.0

Thanks Peter.

> - The some activity updates
> - XO-4 kernel work for 8787/mwifiex wireless, touchscreen improvement, and I believe some suspend/resume work
>
> Thanks for any testing and feedback!

For those wanting to test the available OSK language layouts and the new language cycle key (the map key, bottom left), this build is still only enabling a single layout language. To enable more, see the example at:

	http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/User_talk:Garycmartin/Maliit_Layouts

Hopefully we'll have several languages enabled by default for the next build.

Regards,
--Gary