XO battery/performance

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon May 28 14:18:30 EDT 2012

On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 4:59 AM, Yioryos Asprobounitis
<mavrothal at yahoo.com> wrote:
> The test was done is Sugar and during the entire test the backlight was on and the "rolling" count output was displayed in the terminal activity. The XOs were associated with the same AP but no network or other activity was running.

That's a crazy test.

If you want an idea of low-level performance, I can suggest running LMBench.

For battery performance, you want normal use under battery. If you
want an aggressive, unrealistic, artificial "burn as much battery as
fast as possible", try running "runin" scripts.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions