First impressions of a new XO user

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu May 24 00:33:04 EDT 2012

Hello,

a coworker got an old XO-1 and asked me to refurbish it for his kids. So
I asked him to test OLPC-OS 12.1.0 build 11 and report any problems he
ran into. New users can offer a fresh perspective on things that we give
for granted.

Some of the items below could be turned into trac tickets or wishlist
items (provide a way to kill activities, provide a way to wipe the user
profile, make more activities work in tablet mode...). If you need more
information from the reporter, feel free to contact him directly at
diegolino at google.com.