[Sugar-devel] Wanting to know a bit of (NetworkManager) workflow upon resume-from-suspend

Ajay Garg ajaygargnsit at gmail.com
Sat May 5 06:26:44 EDT 2012

Well,

I tried once again the "Case 2"; and upon resume-from-suspend, the
icons appeared fine at my end.

So, the problem was at my end.
So, it seems that nothing needs to be done right now.

If I face the unusual result for "Case 2" again, I will post the
"/var/log/messages", which may be scrutinized.
If someone else faces the same, she/he may do the same.

Till that time, I guess nothing needs to be done.

Sorry Sascha, and everyone.

Regards,
Ajay