Announcing Q2F10 for XO-1

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Tue May 1 05:10:28 EDT 2012

quozl at laptop.org said:
>> It does work if I use "disk:" rather than "u:".
> Interesting.  What firmware version do you have installed at the moment?

I'm not sure what I had since I have "fixed" that by updating it to q2f10.rom
.  Most likely it was the previously announced version.

Running q2f10.rom with that USB Flash drive plugged in...

ok dir u: says "Can't open directory"
ok dir disk: says
fat-file-system
(and files/dirs I that seem reasonable, including q2f10.rom that I loaded.)

In case it matters, this USB drive is old, old, old...  16 MB.  :)