Trac slowness diagnosis

Paul Fox pgf at laptop.org
Thu Mar 29 19:31:18 EDT 2012

daniel wrote:
 > On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 4:30 PM, James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org> wrote:
 > > I would prefer to switch now.
 >
 > Chris voted for this as well so I went ahead and made the change. Can
 > easily be changed back if it presents problems.

 > taking 1.3s.

ooh.  yes, it's fast.  i like it.

the lost advantage of the dropdown list is that it can serve as a
reminder of how the intended recipient is identified in trac
(i.e., "smithbone"?  "rsmith"?  "richard_smith"?  "richard"?).  it
would be a huge help if there could be a link to a page with a valid
user list -- updated once or a few times daily would be sufficient --
that could be used for reference.

paul
 paul fox, pgf at laptop.org