12.1.0 devel build 5 released, for the XO-1, XO-1.5 and XO-1.75

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 08:32:00 EDT 2012

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 6:41 AM, Yioryos Asprobounitis
<mavrothal at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

If things are not auto mounted or don't appear in sugar or gnome they
are bugs that need to be investigated and not necessarily things that
need to be customised. There's a lot more that has changed from Fedora
14 -> Fedora 17 than just the usrmove changes so it's extremely likely
there are regressions that need investigating, it's a massive jump and
there are a lot of underlying system level changes from systemd,
usrmove, removal of consolekit, gnome-3 just to name but a few.

Peter