Patch: Mobile dongles

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Mon Mar 26 07:17:14 EDT 2012

Thanks

I have noticed another issue with the mobile dongle. OS31, XO-1.75
Press the power button once and wait for sleep. The dongle remains powered on (which is a good or bad thing depending on your point of view), then press the power button to wake the laptop, the dongle is briefly turned off and the connection is lost, negating any benefit from keeping it powered during sleep.

Tony