mmp-camera DMA crash fix

Martin Langhoff martin at laptop.org
Mon Mar 19 17:08:51 EDT 2012

Hi Jon, Saadia, all

in my initial testing, this seems to be working _much_ better.

 - I don't get garbled audio

 - I don't get crashes

 - dmesg shows lots of cma dma_alloc_from_contiguous() and
vb2_common_vm_{open,close} spam

 - the captured picture is always greenish, with the top band in a
different luminance, this does not happen if I just take a picture,
without involving audio

This is of course minor :-)

cheers,

martin