XO-1.75 - Kernel news

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Mon Mar 12 11:45:32 EDT 2012

On 03/12/2012 11:22 AM, Martin Langhoff wrote:

>> Grepping the log of the ping sender, it had>18K successful pings, and
>> 127 failures. Not perfect, but not a bad ratio either.
> this setup has survived the weekend, with successful ~43K pings vs
> ~1400 dropped pings. So 3.2% of the ICMP messages are dropped, this is
> on an AP using WPA2.

Do you have serial or EC logs for the XO or any sort of wakeup loop
counter? (Powerd tries to log suspend/wakeup but I'm not sure it gets
all of them)  It would be interesting to know if the machine woke up but
didn't respond or if it never woke up.

Richard A. Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop per Child