XO-1.75 - Kernel news

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Mon Mar 12 11:45:32 EDT 2012

On 03/12/2012 11:22 AM, Martin Langhoff wrote:

>> Grepping the log of the ping sender, it had>18K successful pings, and
>> 127 failures. Not perfect, but not a bad ratio either.
>
> this setup has survived the weekend, with successful ~43K pings vs
> ~1400 dropped pings. So 3.2% of the ICMP messages are dropped, this is
> on an AP using WPA2.

Do you have serial or EC logs for the XO or any sort of wakeup loop
counter? (Powerd tries to log suspend/wakeup but I'm not sure it gets
all of them)  It would be interesting to know if the machine woke up but
didn't respond or if it never woke up.

--
Richard A. Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop per Child