[Sugar-devel] How to disable "Authentication Required By Wireless Network" popup in Fedora 17

Ajay Garg ajaygargnsit at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 01:26:00 EDT 2012

Hi all.

(Sorry if I am asking a very stupid question)

Is there a link of an image (in ".img" + ".crc" format, for XO-1), that is
based on F17, and contains sugar with NM 0.9?
I tried at http://download.sugarlabs.org/images/, but apparently could not
find anything useful.

Alternatively, a OS builder for the same end-results would also be good.

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay