12.1.0 release notes review

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 18:03:41 EDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org> wrote:
> Hi,
> I've been putting the 12.1.0 release notes together:
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Release_notes/12.1.0
> Please review and comment. What have I missed?
> One area I'd appreciate more input on is the activity changes - what
> other major user-visible changes have happened in the shipped
> activities?

Does it make sense to base my activity updates on the changes between
the versions specified on
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities/G1G1/11.3 and
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities/G1G1/12.1 ???

In the case of Turtle Art, that is a change from version 114 to 143,
which is quite dramatic. I'll try to just pull out the highlights :P