Announcing Q2F12 for XO-1
quozl at laptop.org
Wed Jun 13 03:23:16 EDT 2012
This release contains a new .os command for checking what operating
system build is installed, automatic power down if the lid is closed
at the ok prompt, and a rework of the test menu to assist deployment
repair centres. Test reports are encouraged.
- add visual response to escape key when in secure mode, ticket
- fix to vocabulary search order while in telnetd, ticket #11926,
- rework of test menu for USB ports, ticket #11845,
- keep menu visible after automatic tests, ticket #11847,
- restore audio test sweep volume to original level, ticket #11846,
- power down if lid closed while at ok prompt, ticket #11095,
- fix SD card detection, ticket #11844,
- test menu, enable ALPS touchpad driver, ticket #11902,
- add .os command for test bed management,
- remove USB serial adapter keyboard support, ticket #11871 and ticket
- tidy "test /memory" display by copying from XO-1.75 implementation.
- USB drives with embedded hubs, or devices attached to hubs, may
prevent the laptop from booting. This is being tracked at #11931,
and is not a recent regression.
More information about the Devel