Developer XO laptop loan or buy - Speakeasy project

Lester Leong lester.bleong at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 15:15:04 EDT 2012

The only reason for me to use Python would be to implement it as a
native Sugar activity. But I'd like for the app to coexist on the
Internet, running in a web server environment, without having to
rewrite the codebase.

As for Javascript, how? Javascript can't handle backends without some
significant running around - everything's gotta be database driven.

That's why I'm leaning towards a mix of PHP and Javascript. I *could*
code in Python, but it would have to run in a web server environment
too, so there's no point.