Kernel development setup for XO-1.75 [Devel Digest, Vol 76, Issue 15]

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Thu Jun 7 18:57:40 EDT 2012

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 07 2012, Yioryos Asprobounitis wrote:
> Thanks. That did it.
> Compiles fine (so far) in an F15_64 VM.
>
> Is there/going to be any 32bit version available (for the XO-1.5 for
> example :o ) since kernel building on the the XO-1.75 itself is a bit
> problematic at the moment?

No, I don't plan on doing that.  I wasn't trying to publish a set of
cross-compilers, just sharing the cross-compiler that I use myself.

If you're on F17 (12.1.0), you can install a cross-compiler with yum;
that's a better idea than using mine.

sudo yum --enablerepo=updates-testing install gcc-arm-linux-gnu

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <cjb at laptop.org>   <http://printf.net/>
One Laptop Per Child