First pass of 11.3.1 release notes

Kevin Gordon kgordon420 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 11:13:28 EDT 2012

*11.3.1 Build 885 Initial notes for our Kenya builds.*

On both XO 1 and XO 1.5:

USB 4-game key reflash works perfectly.

As part of that process, firmware is upgraded on both to most recent
versions.

Our customization update script installs without issue.  Subsequent yum
update shows no OLPC rpms needing updating.  All of our add-on programs,
such as cheese, lsusb, bind-utils, guvcview, mplayer, x-chat, and custom
sugar-coated activities install properly, load, and continue to work.

WPA2 works.

SD cards mount as they did in 883 using the same names and mount points.
USB media auto-mounts as before.

USB external gadget test will follow, and be listed on my user page at some
later point.  Off to Kenya in two days, and sticks need to be built :-)

Cheers,

KG