[Sugar-devel] Engadget post on XO Touch

Kevin Mark kevin.mark at verizon.net
Fri Jul 27 00:22:49 EDT 2012

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 08:38:00PM -0700, Sameer Verma wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 8:21 PM, Mike Lee <curiouslee at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Here's a cool demo of the Neonode multitouch frame:
> >
> > http://www.slashgear.com/neonode-3d-touch-headed-to-tablets-and-phones-hands-on-28215933/
> >
> > Not only multi-touch, but also entry direction and tilt. For a dollar!
> >
> > Seems like this would be great as a retrofit kit.
>
> +1 on the retrofit kit. I was thinking of the same thing!

it might involve adding something near the LCD but then where to 'plug in it'?

There's the 3rd USB port, the serial interface or some unspecified GPIO on the
MB?

--
|  .''`.  == Debian GNU/Linux ==.| http://kevix.myopenid.com......|
| : :' :     The Universal OS....| mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/.|

<gecko> Hmm... I wonder what else seperates Debian from the rest of the
        Linux distributions.
<Knghtbrd> gecko - We Don't Suck
<gecko> Knghtbrd:  you don't say that when addressing a bunch of people
        FROM those distros
<Knghtbrd> gecko - point.