customization stick broken in 12.1.10 (21018o0.img)

Joshua N Pritikin jpritikin at
Thu Jul 26 04:11:08 EDT 2012

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 12:13:22PM +0530, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:
> The approach I have taken with other releases is to flash the NAND, add
> some activities with a customization stick [1], and then use the
> NAND-blaster to copy the image to all our laptops. When I try the
> customization stick, there is some python exception, but the screen
> powers off almost immediately and I can't read it.
> [1]

Speed reading suggests that it is failing at:

mkdir -p /sysroot/home/olpc/.bootanim

Joshua N. Pritikin
Department of Psychology
University of Virginia
Gilmer Hall 102; Charlottesville, VA 22903