connecting serial line to XO-1.75HS

krishna devarapalli krishnadevarapali at
Wed Jul 11 03:07:34 EDT 2012

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 11:37 PM, James Cameron <quozl at> wrote:
> Have you removed all four (4) of these screws?

I can find these screws:

1 screw beneath the green encasing, on the white part( the one I am
trying to open)
5 screws where the battery sits.
2 screws, one each where the battery is locked.

Among these only the first one is relevant?
What other screws I need to open?
I am not able to figure out from the picture you have pointed.