Nandblasting not working in one xo

Roshan Karki roshan at olenepal.org
Fri Jul 6 00:24:45 EDT 2012

Sorry for the late reply, I was out on fields.

In the mean time I opened up the XO but couldn't find any thing wrong with
it. I've uploaded the pictures here,
https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0BwLO_x-v4VE4eXpuOTFyVlZsQ3M/edit . Can
you please kindly check once and see if you can spot any fault or some
other part that I missed to look. However I also compared by opening
another working xo but didn't find any differences.