OLPC Policies Question Concerning Upgrading Default Installed Software

anthony at evolutionindesignz.com anthony at evolutionindesignz.com
Wed Jan 11 17:41:34 EST 2012

Hello there;
Thank you for your response.

My name is Anthony, and I am doing some work for a company called
Evolution in Design (http://www.evolutionindesignz.com).

According to the Mozilla
uninstalling XULRunner is not very difficult-just unregistering the
application using the command line and then deleting the directory that
it was installed on.

Thank you once again.