XO-1 cpu temperature [Devel Digest, Vol 71, Issue 43]

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Jan 23 18:30:50 EST 2012

Access to the jffs2 boot partition of the XO-1 NAND Flash is required
for any kernel upgrade ... so having it missing should be breaking
olpc-update.

I expect this will need to be fixed during development of 12.1.0, and
when it is fixed your access to the boot partition should be easier.

It isn't a matter of hunting down a correct block device.  I don't think
there should be any block devices for the XO-1 NAND Flash ... they will
be mtd or character devices.  We did have mtdblock by mistake once,
fixed in #11234.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/