Brief request on trac (dev.laptop.org) bug handling

Martin Langhoff martin at laptop.org
Fri Jan 20 15:04:58 EST 2012

Going through the bug list in the last couple of days, I found a
number of things we could do slightly better,

 - When a bug is a duplicate, DO close one of them (pick the one you
see as most valuable). We had a few "it's a dupe of #xxx" comments in
open bugs, and sometimes blocking on the dupe.

 - If you review/retest a bug and you think is fixed -- close it! (in
normal cases; of course there are exceptions). If you close a bug in
error, we can reopen.

thanks!

 - ask interesting questions