[Sugar-devel] Result of test activities on Sugar 0.94.1

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 19 01:01:34 EST 2012

But now... someone will do something with this information?
Or our work was for nothing?

Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 20:31:14 -0800
From: satellit at bendbroadband.com
To: alanjas at hotmail.com
CC: devel at lists.laptop.org; sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org; aslo at lists.sugarlabs.org
Subject: Re: [Sugar-devel] Result of test activities on Sugar 0.94.1

    Hi - Today I added activity tests for XO-1 and XO-1.5 (os 883; sugar
    0.94.1 ) here:

     These include many on the ASLOxo6-2 CD transferred to a 4GB

    I also entered some of the os883 0.94.1 activity testing results
    into a new column on your google spreadsheet.

    Tom Giliard

    satellit_ on #sugar