[ASLO] Result of test activities on Sugar 0.94.1

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Sat Jan 14 22:27:48 EST 2012

This is a very nice set of tests.

Since I last responded to your previous set of tests; I have continued
to work on very recent activities versus  Soas-v5; Trisquel 5 Sugar
(Toast) and SoaS-v6 using a live CD and XO-1 and XO-1.5 with the latest
software. [1]

I tested activities using the contents of the  ASLOxo CD [2]  plus the
current new activities announced on  the
sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org  loaded in a 8GB USB-stick.
This is work is still in progress.

Older versions of SoaS v1-SoaS-v4 activity tests, that were done over a
year ago, are located here [3]

I hope somehow that our work can get consolidated.
This information is very important for the community.

Tom Gilliard
satellit_ on #sugar IRC

[2] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Creation_Kit#ASLOxo-6