[Sugar-devel] 883 on XO1

David Leeming david at leeming-consulting.com
Sun Jan 8 16:58:25 EST 2012

Thanks to James, we successfully repaired the download. A very neat solution that I had not realised was possible.

For others that may find it useful, we used the Linux split command (I used the XS) to chop the faulty download into 128 small chunks of about 5MB each and then did checksum with md5sum on each, identified the errant chunk, which I then downloaded and used cat command to rejoin them.

I now have the 883 build for the PNG schools. Many thanks James and Alec

David