Weird behaviour

Kevin Gordon kgordon420 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 09:42:36 EST 2012

Good Folk:

I think we can close the book on this.  Today, all of the USB ports on one
just stopped working altogether for anything, not even a little mouse when
plugging in gives any result. The second one is now reliably showing in
dmesg that it is running full-speed not high speed.  So, it's h/w.   I have
taken all the nice hints, or the links to the nice hints,  and put them
into my compendium.  They still run beautifully as XO',s, and fine with SD
cards - they're just lacking on the USB side.  I can live with this for two
machines:-)    Thanks everyone for the help.

Cheers

KG