Notes on touchpad testing @ wiki

Martin Langhoff martin at
Sat Feb 4 08:27:20 EST 2012

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 8:15 AM, Sridhar Dhanapalan
<sridhar at> wrote:
> Thanks Martin. We'll roll this into our next build for testing.
> Tabitha and Tom, hopefully we'll have this available in time for you
> to test next week.

I just pushed olpc-utils-1.3.11-1.fc14 to our 'olpc-f14' repo, so yum
update should bring it.

This version of olpc-utils applies the 5F settings during boot. The
script is standalone as it can be useful for diagnostics.

olpc-fsp-fwread is also useful -- it reads the exact registers
settings recorded at factory (it's a renamed

(allow 30 minutes for the rpm collection script to pick it up...)

 martin at -- Software Architect - OLPC