13.1.0 development build 19 released

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 16:03:55 EST 2012

I was able to successfully update, but I saw the same error along the way.
I downloaded the .zd image from the link provided onto a Macbook Pro. Then
I copied it to a SanDisk USB drive.

I took a photo of the error message at the moment the firmware was
updating. The XO-4 B1 rebooted into the Sugar welcome screens right after.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/curiouslee/8278050167/in/photostream

Mike