13.1.0 packages and activities frozen

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Fri Dec 7 09:27:30 EST 2012

Hi,

The short version:
13.1.0 packages and activities are now frozen. In addition to
publishing software changes as we have done before, all package
updates need a trac ticket associated so that they get included in the
builds. We're only taking regression fixes and production requirements
at this point.

The long version:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/13.1.0#Developers

I'll be more flexible on XO-4 firmware and kernel changes, taking the
latest, but really I think most commits made at this point will be
associated with trac tickets anyway, so they fit in with the above
just fine.

Daniel