Announcing Q3C09 for XO-1.5

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Thu Aug 30 12:53:58 EDT 2012

What make and model of USB Ethernet adapter are you using?  And what
version of Open Firmware are you using that you are replying to the Q3C09
thread?

I have tried all three USB ports with a network cable both connected and
disconnected to a asix-based Zoltantech ZU-80, and I could not hang a
XO-1.5 with os21 & Q3C07 (included in the build).

Does your network provide network-based boot services (besides DHCP) to any
computers?