Setting the time

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Mon Aug 27 11:32:39 EDT 2012

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 10:05 AM, Samuel Greenfeld <greenfeld at laptop.org> wrote:
> In any case if OLPC or Sugarlabs wants to formally integrate NTP services
> into our products, we should be polite and ask ntp.pool.org if we need our
> own vendor subdomain.  These allow the NTP pool to shut off misbehaving
> clients without affecting other users, and Fedora and CentOS already have
> their own.

We already did this (the first time I fixed this bug, years ago).  I
believe we have olpc.ntp.pool.org, although I'll have to dig up the
email from my archive to double-check.  We also got permission to use
fedora's pool at the same time, because it was more suitable for the
upstreamed version of the patch.
  --scott

--
      ( http://cscott.net )