Trac slowness diagnosis

Paul Fox pgf at laptop.org
Thu Aug 23 17:42:10 EDT 2012

shep was just filing a ticket, and had no way of finding someone's
trac nick, based on their real name.  that reminded me that we could
still use a page of some sort that lets one do that lookup.

of course i have no idea how difficult that would be.  even a link to
a ticket whose description contained a current list would be a start. ;-)

paul