XO Sticks and XOrduino

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 2 03:42:39 EDT 2012

You know the Butia robot?
First, we use a Arduino Mega baseboard to build our Butia.Now, we use a more inexpensive board: USB4Butia:

That board (USB4Butia) can be make with low cost and with your hands:

All the software/hardware is open!The more expensive component in the board is the micro: PIC 18F4550
We have a TurtleBlocks plugin to control the robot:
And we add Lego NxT and Lego WeDo plugins in the TurtleBlocks, making a"fork" called: TurtleBots:
You think make a similar plugin for the XOurduino?Maybe, we can help you..