Fructose, to branch or not to branch

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 23:23:04 EDT 2011

All,

At some point over the next few Sugar builds we will probably want to
freeze a "last known good" set of Fructose Activities as there is a
growing possibility that the ongoing changes (de-hippofication, gtk3,
PyGobject introspection) will cause problems with these important
activities.

The question is when is the right time to freeze a Fructose set
(0.94?, 0.96?, 0.98?, your thoughts and insights would be welcome so
that we can take the appropriate action coordinated between Fructose
activity maintainers and L10n infrastructure at the proper time.

cjl