New Forth Lesson

mokurai at earthtreasury.org mokurai at earthtreasury.org
Tue Sep 20 20:19:25 EDT 2011

On Tue, September 20, 2011 4:54 pm, Mitch Bradley wrote:
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Forth_Lesson_23
>
> Contains some random recipes.  Please add your favorites.

I like your lessons. I have an idea to implement some of them using the
stack primitives in Turtle Art, both for its inherent value and as a
starting point for transitioning from TA to FORTH, just as we are doing
for Logo, Smalltalk, and Python. However, just at the moment I am entering
some math books in APL at booki.treehouse.su. You would be welcome to do a
FORTH resource there for the Replacing Textbooks program.

Probably we should go looking for more volunteers.

--
Edward Mokurai
(默雷/धर्ममेघशब्दगर्ज/دھرممیگھشبدگر