How to disabled xo security without developers key

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Fri Sep 16 12:47:52 EDT 2011

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 12:20 PM, ganesh gajre <ganeshgajre at> wrote:
> I am deploying more than 30 XO-1 in a village where I don't have Internet
> facility.  I have to update the firmware of all the XO.
> Currently all XO-1 has q2e41  firmware version, which has to be updated to
> q2e46.

As Jerry mentioned, you can get from the latest official
release and it will contain a signed Q3E45.

That is the recommended course of action.

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- Software Architect - OLPC