arm-3.0 branch renamed to arm-3.0-wip - don't be scared to push!

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Fri Sep 9 22:50:45 EDT 2011

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 3:55 PM, Daniel Drake <dsd at> wrote:
> We've just renamed the olpc-kernel arm-3.0 to arm-3.0-wip (Work In Progress).

We have so far treated the arm-3.0 branch (and its predecessors) with
a lot of... respect.

Push to it as soon as it's reasonable for us to include your code in a
test build. Not pretty? No worries. Not upstreamable as it is? Fine.

The only question you have to ask yourself is "do we need wider
testing of this?". And the answer is usually "yes, and asap".

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- Software Architect - OLPC